Thuya Lodge next to Thuya Garden

Thuya Lodge

This shows the Thuya Lodge, constructed by Joseph H. Curtis beginning in 1912 and completed in 1916 next to what was then an orchard. In 1961, Charles K. Savage began work on converting the orchard to what became Thuya Garden. On the back side is Asticou Terraces that leads down the hillside to Route 3 Peabody Drive. Time of year: June 18 at about 8:54 AM. Image Specs: Canon 20D with Canon 17-85mm set at 20mm, 1/8 second, f/22, ISO 200

Photo# thuya-1842

Next Photo Thuya Garden Photos Page 1

Share Now